What can we say about toilet paper?
We must first understand that as an alternative, you can not use $ 1 bills as in the old in time! In fact, if there really is no alternative, there are really many options. You are a building manager (industrial, institutional or commercial)? This is for you! Although some advices also apply at home!
A good toilet paper is:
- Toilet paper that is designed to reduce costs, wastage and public health problems associated with the use of bathrooms.
- Toilet paper that is efficient and provides softness and absorbency.
- Toilet paper that is Coreless to reduce core waste by 100%.
- When talking of performance, a toilet paper easily removed from dispenser and that dissolves well in water.
- Shows reduced risk of contamination of the product when used in closed systems.
Toilet Paper Dispensers are:
- To allow a quick inspection of the paper.
- Easy to clean.
- Vandal resistant (sigh).
Let's talk environment:
- A product can be FSC certified.
- A product cab neet EPA stanards for post-consumer recycled content (20% minimum).
- A chlorine free is highly preferable.
About the number of sheets
Let's not forget two important aspects softness and performance! Sometimes it may be advantageous to move forward with a product little more expensive but will save SOOO many complaints from your customers. People do not want to use sandpaper! Would you? ! To cite a french blogger Jean-Michel Perron: "You know sometimes, happyness is in the details!".
Here below is a number of products that will certainly meet your needs: